Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Introducing....

How`s my pregnancy doing?

Hope that works!!!
I dont havwe too much to share.... well, thats not true. I have plenty to share, only Im far too tired to tell it all to you, so Ill make this quick and short.....

Went to the dr yesterday. This little lady ismeasuring right on for her age. She weighed in at 11 oz and her heart rate was 144 bpm. She wasnt cooperating to get good ultrasound pics. She already doesnt listen!!!

2 nights ago I was rubbing belly butter on my tummy and felt this lump on my right side. I poked it and it went away. I rubbed more on it reappeared! The u/s tech agreed it was probably her foot. My little stretcher!!!

Im feeling some weird things in there... prettu sure its her. :)

And the biggest news of all..... her name.....


Love it, right?!?!?!?!

Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment