Thursday, October 15, 2009

I spoke too soon...

I ended up with another day of HORRIBLE sickness this week. I knew it was too good to be true!!! I guess some just have to work harder at this pregnancy thing, huh??

Everything else seems to be good in the Reuter/March household. We move in 2 weeks!!! YAY!! I like it here, but its time for a change. I want to start over fresh in a place of our own, one that feels like my place and thats fresh and clean. I dont know, Im overly excited. :)

Im SOOO excited for Christmas this year!!! Im listening to Christmad=s music in my car already!!! Macey and I were singing Feliz Navidad in the car on the way home tonight. I think... THINK... she might have the words down pat. I love that song!

Im also feeling very homesick.... for my family in PA and my Indiana family in Kendallville. If they only knew how much I missed them and thought of them. I wish they were here with me thru all of this. ANYONE. It sucks to feel so loved and everything but still feel like Im going this alone.

My emotions are DEFINATLY getting the best of me tonight. I better stop here and get my ass to bed.

I didnt get sick today! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment