Saturday, October 10, 2009

Im 15 weeks!

It would please me greatly if blogger wasnt being so dumb right now and I could post a pic, but hey- settle for a post?

Im feeling good these days! Im now about a week sick free! Thats huge! Im eating well and feeling good. :) Finally!

Ive been noticing that my energy isnt quite where I wish it was and I find myself wanting to nap often. As a matter of fact- I think Im going to nap as soon as Im done here!

I kmow I never wanted to find out if Nemo was a girl or boy- but its sort of killing me now! I want to know. I go into stores and cant get anything because I dont know if theres a petey or vajayjay! Im gonna be honest- at the beginning, I felt it was a boy. Then the last few weeks Im thinking girl. Ill be happy either way, as long as the baby is healthy and happy. But, itll be good to finally know. It looks like my dr wont schedule a gender ultrasound until Im 20 weeks, which looks like itll be around Nov 11. Considering my birthday is the 16th, theres no better present than seeing baby Nemo!!!

Im getting more and more excited each day and I truly feel blessed. For somethign that want planned at all and snuck up as a surprise, it was the best surprise ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment