Sunday, October 25, 2009

Moody Mary




Ok, Im not holding anything back in this blog, and Im gonna be blunt. Be prepared.

So... Im pregnant, right? Therefore I feel like it should be understood if Im a little moody every now and then. Right? I mean, if you were growing a person, not getting any good sleep and was constantly crampy and constipated- Id understand if you werent chipper 24/7/365 too. Id cut you some slack because, hey- its not easy.

So heres my point: I get moody. And I may get hormonal. And I may take things personally and get my feelings hurt easily... but YOU should understand and cut me some slack, too. Dont expect me to take your attitude or snide comments and be happy about them. It doesnt take much these days to upset me, but that should be expected.

I dont think I deserve "special treatment", but dont be surprised if I get mad or upset or hurt by some crazy crap that flies out of your mouth.

Oh- and heres a tip: Never, ever, EVER tell me Im being hormonal. That will only piss me off.

Kapiche?

1 comment: